Contracted passenger transport for schools, special needs children and adult social care
Home to School Transport
Gogobus prides itself on providing high quality, safe and efficient transport service to both children, Young Persons and Adults at Risk
Our caring Drivers and Passenger Assistants have a comprehensive suite of training including, but not limited to, Safeguarding, First Aid, MIDAS (Mini Bus Driver Awareness Scheme), PATS (Passenger Assistant Training Scheme), Understanding Autism and Epilepsy Awareness.
This training, coupled with their natural empathy, enables our staff to treat each passenger with care and compassion.
In a fast paced, highly regulated industry our passionate team continually set new standards of excellence and raise the bar for the entire industry.
Please contact us to discuss any of your transport needs.
Why choose us over other company’s?
- Best value
- Best practice
- Adjust the service
- Environmentally friendly green vehicles
- One Operator Operation
Gogobus will supply Electric, hybrid and Euro 6 ultra-low emission vehicles saving up-to 70% on fuel, based on similar diesel vehicles currently being used by our competitors.
Because of the above fuel savings Gogobus can offer (Best value) large saving when tendering for all new contracts
Off-peak transport for schools, social care and local community groups, with priority for those requiring a wheelchair accessible vehicles WAV’s
Gogobus can manage its services to suit local authorities changes during the contractual period, thus allowing local authorities to accommodate changes, (timings or route changes etc) saving money, improving standards and to optimise locally tailored solutions
Make best use of resources and therefore deliver cost effective solutions for the local authority
Common standards can be applied to all passenger transport services provided on behalf of the local authority
Gogobus and the transport organiser have jointly agreed performance measures that are meaningful and practical
Encourages local authorities to feedback any problems or experiences through direct contact with Gogobus management, both formal and informal
Adjust the service
Gogobus have a simple approach to its passenger transport business
We match the service to people not the people to service
Environmentally friendly green vehicles
New fully electric minibuses, hybrid and Euro 6 ultra-low emission vehicles for up-to 16 passengers. Larger vehicles can be supplied
We can also supply Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) see our WAV page for more details
Our vehicles are all environmentally friendly, fitted with the latest technology and comforts to include
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free water
- Free fresh fruit
- Reclining seats
One Operator Operation
A one operator operation which we have designed and which essentially enables us to provide the best possible service for local authorities and the schools whilst enabling the education authorities who are providing the funding to make important savings.
Although for every school we try to adopt our proven methods the efficiencies of the one operator system are clear.
We provide the following as part of the contracted agreement
- GPS systems to monitor vehicle progress and contractual compliance
- Constant operational monitoring of staff and procedures both ‘desktop’ and on the road, for non-compliance with Health and safety, contractual terms / conditions and Gogobus staff in-house contractual agreements
- Ongoing training and checks to maintain our promise to you
- Vehicles safety checked every 10 weeks
- New vehicles including wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV’s) tailored to your needs
- Uniformed Drivers and passenger assistants
- Safeguarding app so parents / carers can track the adult/child and the vehicles progress
- Gogobus staff DBS enhanced checked every 12 months
- Staff allocated to the same route
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free water and fresh fruit if required
- Full £10 million public liability insurance
- Full £10 million employee’s liability insurance
Vehicle maintenance is carried out by local main dealers, all of our vehicles are maintained in accordance with the manufacture’s handbook and VOSA vehicle inspections (10-week safety checks) or Castle point councils Vehicle maintenance schedules and procedures.
Copies of maintenance records are carried in the vehicles for viewing at any time
- Full Public Service Vehicle Standard National License granted by VOSA
- Private Hire Vehicle License granted by Castle Point Council