Gogobus are the only green private minibus operator in the UK exclusively operating zero or ultra-low emission vehicles
Our main focus is contracted transport for schools, special needs children and adult social care We supply fully electric and ultra-low emission vehicles to suit our client's needs.
- Uniformed Drivers and passenger assistants
- Safeguarding apps so parents can track their child and the vehicle throughout the journey
- DBS enhanced staff checked every 12 months, with automatic update service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Modern vehicles including wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV) specifically tailored to our clients’ needs
- Free water and fresh fruit if required
- £10 million public liability insurance
- £10 million employee’s liability insurance
- Staff allocated to the same route so passengers get to know them
- Ongoing training
- Vehicles safety checked every 8 weeks
- All gogobus staff carry company ID
See our schools page for more details
We are the UK’S only operator using the Nissan E NV200 7-seater fully electric minibus on local school transport, or 5 seats with one wheelchair
Also available as wheelchair accessible vehicles (WAV)
Passengers can sit back and unwind while we take care of the journey. Innovation is a key part of our business. We make the journey a pleasure because of the staff, the vehicles and the little extras we include.
We are the UK’S only operator using the Nissan E NV200 7-seater fully electric minibus on local school transport.
Home to school
Special needs children
Adult social care
Our staff are what really make us different
They are all experienced, professional, uniformed drivers and passenger assistants
They are punctual, reliable, professional and local so they know where they are going and the best way to get there.
All drivers and passenger assistants are DBS enhanced checked every 12 months, and they also undergo regular ongoing training to ensure that they can maintain the very high levels of service that we know you expect from us and we deliver to you.